What Our Landscape Company Does In Atlanta
We specialize in building new structures and Renovating home exteriors
The ultimate success for all residential projects requires mutual collaboration between the Architect, homeowner, our trusted artisan craftsmen and suppliers throughout the project.
We assist clients throughout the installation of the project and ensure:
- Daily subcontractors are continually Productive and stay on schedule
- We are your Principal liaison with local craftsmen and regulatory authorities for Licenses & Permits
- The Selection and Procurement of all New, Antique and Refurbished Hardscape and landscape materials
- Field review of construction progress and adjustment to design to accommodate ‘as-built site conditions’
- Adherence to timely scheduled walk-throughs
- Review and payout all project invoices
- Timely turn over of project to client
Ensuring community covenants are maintained is equally important as they’re designed to protect and enhance the vision set forth for the development. In addition, we understand the architect’s role of sustainable design and our part in protecting the environment.
Traditional American and European styles:
An Informal American style might include labyrinths of natural stone walkways, large natural boulders strategically placed, impressive Teak / Cypress arbors and custom Wrought Iron Railings… softened and Balanced with potted plants, flower beds, shrubs and ornamental trees in a Rainbow of color.
In great contrast- an ‘Old World’ English or French style Garden would include antique granite or brick edging, hand- chiseled step treads, natural stone columns with rough- hewn timber railings, a Random Ashlar Pattern Terrace, Stone walkway & majestic centerpiece Fountain,.. Softened by Classic Boxwood shrubs and Layers of flowers in a mosaic pattern.